Chadron State College
Chadron State College

Deployment/Active Duty

In the event that military members are called to active duty/deployment while currently enrolled at CSC, members will have the option to:

  1. Drop all courses with no financial penalty
  2. Remain enrolled in your current classes
  3. Petition for incompletes

To received 100% drop from courses for a full refund, a copy of the active duty letter will need to be submitted to the CSC Veterans Services Office.  Contact Veterans Services Office if you have questions or need assistance.

If the tuition and fees were paid from other sources, those funds will be refunded to the appropriate agency.

If the tuition and fees were paid out of pocket, those funds will be refunded to the military student.

To remain enrolled in your current courses, please make appropriate arrangements with your instructors.

To petition for an Incomplete Grade, student's must fill out and submit the Incomplete Grade Petition Form to the instructor of the specific course.  If approved by the instructor, the petition is then forwarded to the Dean.