Make sure you have an understanding of your financial aid, your bill and your plan to pay, no later than 30 days prior to the start of each term. Follow these steps:
- If you are considering applying for Federal Financial Aid complete the FAFSA at least 90 days prior to the start of the term.
- Estimate your CSC costs by using our Estimated Cost Calculator or view your actual bill about 30 days prior to the start of the term or session on your MyCSC Home page.
- Click the link below to download and view our Plan to Pay tutorial.
REMINDER: Most financial aid awards (grants, loans, scholarships, etc.) do not disburse/apply to your CSC account balance until the SECOND WEEK of the term/semester/session.
If you do not have enough financial aid to cover your estimated bill OR if you prefer to pay out of pocket, we have payment plans available.
- You are encouraged to order your textbooks from the CSC Online Bookstore.
- Textbooks can average about $800 per term.
- Your textbook costs are not automatically included on your CSC bill
- Book Advances are available for those who qualify:
- Complete the FAFSA no later than 90 days prior to the start of the term/session.
- Be awarded financial aid and have aid accepted on your MyCSC account.
- Complete ALL To Do List Items on your MyCSC account prior to the start of the term.
- Have enough financial aid to cover your entire semester bill to CSC and the cost of your books.
If you are eligible for a Book Advance, you will be notified via EagleMail and provided with a Voucher ID.
NOTE: The Book Advance/Voucher ID allows you to charge the cost of your textbooks to your CSC Spring Bill.
If you utilize the Book Advance, the book charges will be reflected on your CSC bill and the balance due will update to include these charges--thus reducing the amount of any anticipated refund. The Voucher ID is only valid for textbook purchases through the CSC Online Bookstore.