Chadron State College
Chadron State College

Outside Scholarship Information

Reporting Outside Awards
If you receive scholarships, grants, tuition waiver assistance, veteran's benefits, or any other assistance through an agency or organization other than CSC, you must report that assistance to the START Office so it can be included in your total financial aid package using the CSC Outside Scholarship Notification Form.

NOTE: Scholarship amounts will be divided equally between the two semesters unless otherwise stipulated by the donor/organization. If a check is term specific please make sure that is noted on the MEMO line of the check.

Checks payable to "Chadron State College" only and put the student's name in the memo field of the check.

Please have scholarship checks sent to:
      Chadron State College
      Attn: Financial Aid
      1000 Main St.
      Chadron, NE 69337

We have received the following scholarship information from various outside agencies. Scholarships are listed by alpha-order. It is possible some scholarship opportunities may no longer be available and our officer has not yet been notified.

As a financial aid recipient, you are legally required to keep the CSC informed of all resources received from outside agencies or organizations. If you receive additional awards from other agencies or organizations any time during the award year, we may have to adjust your Federal Student Financial Aid award or you may be required to return a portion of your Federal Student Financial Aid.