Students are expected to view and utilize the Academic Requirements/ Degree Audit function in their MyCSC account. The Academic Requirements tool in MyCSC generates a page that includes all CSC graduation requirements and the courses each student needs to complete in order to finish their stated major/minor, and earn their degree. It is the student’s responsibility to make sure the Academic Requirements page is updated with their most current major/minor.
To view your Academic Requirements page:
- Log into your MyCSC account
- Go to the "Home" of your MyCSC account – accessible two ways:
- Lower right-hand corner of the home page is a box that says My Academic Plan – in the bottom right corner of that is a tab that says “Check Degree Audit”
- On the left-hand side menu there will be a folder icon titled "Academic Requirements" and within that you will want to click on the bottom item titled "Check Degree Audit".
- Either way – clicking on “Check Degree Audit” will take you to the current assessment we have for your degree plan based on your current major/minor/option/endorsement area and catalog year. It will show what you have taken, what credits would have transferred in (if you have transfer credits), and what courses you still need to complete to obtain your degree.