Chadron State College
Chadron State College

Report a Crime

Reporting a Crime

Any person may report a crime or suspicious activity by completing this form or by contacting:

CSC Security
Security Supervisory: Maintenance Building, room 102, 308-432-6037
CSC Campus Resource Office: Kent Hall (1st Floor, East Wing)

Chadron Police Department
125 Main Street, Chadron, NE

In case of emergency, incidents involving an immediate concern for a person's physical safety or other crimes in progress, please call 911 or 9-911 if calling from a campus phone.

CSC campus students can also report a crime to their Residence Hall Director.

Victims or witnesses are encouraged to report all incidents to either Chadron State College Campus Security or the Chadron Police Department, regardless of how insignificant the crime may seem. CSC Administration, Security or Chadron Police Officers will respond as soon as possible to take a report, investigate an incident, and provide assistance.

Chadron College Security officers are trained to investigate most crimes; however, the Chadron Police Department may be contacted for crimes of a more serious nature.

An extensive network of college and external support services are available to all victims.

Nebraska Crime Stoppers