Chadron State College
Chadron State College

Order Transcripts

Ordering a Transcript

Chadron State College transcript requests can only be completed online. We do not accept requests via phone, email, or fax. Official transcripts include the last four digits of your social security number for identification by institutions or employers. If you have a hold prohibiting the release of your transcript, you must have the hold lifted by the appropriate office before the transcript request will be accepted.

Transcript Ordering Instructions

  • Option 1: Current Students-Log into MyCSC, Click on Academics Tab, Links, Official Transcript Request and navigate through the form.
  • Option 2: Former Students-Order through CSC’s Transcript Delivery Service. For first time users, click Create Account. For returning users, provide the information under “Returning Users” and navigate through the form.

Transcript Fees

There is a $5 fee for each transcript. If the request is for a mailed transcript, there will be additional processing charges. Once an official transcript has been processed, it cannot be canceled or refunded.

Transcript Delivery Options

There are three options to request your official transcript:

  • Electronic Transcript or eTranscript: This is an electronic PDF that can be emailed to any email address. Due to shorter delivery times, electronic transcripts are the quickest method for receiving your transcript.
  • Paper Transcript - Mailed with Attachments: Paper transcripts can be mailed, along with a completed attachment, via USPS to any mailing address.
  • In-Office Pickup Paper Transcript: Paper transcripts can be ordered for pickup at Records Office in Crites Hall, Room 105. This may take up to two weeks to process. Transcripts will only be held by Records for 30 days after they are ready for pickup. If your transcript has not been picked up within 30 days, it will be destroyed and another request will have to be completed.

Unofficial Transcripts

Unofficial Transcripts are only available to students who have access to their MyCSC account. These are available through the following navigation: Academics Tab, Links, View Unofficial Transcript. If you don’t have access to your MyCSC, you may contact the CSC IT helpdesk to activate/reactivate at or 308-432-6311.

For questions regarding ordering transcripts, please contact the CSC Call Center at 308-432-6221.