Chadron State College
Chadron State College

Request for Change of Name

Please note that in order to submit your request electronically, you must supply supporting documentation as noted below.

Former Name

New Name

Emergency Contact Information
If you would like to update your next of kin/emergency contact on record at CSC, please provide the following information:

Supporting Documentation
Chadron State College must take reasonable steps to assure the name used by a student on educational records is the student's legal name. You must present a copy of one document {driver's license, social security card, certified marriage license, certified divorce decree or court order} that proves the establishment of a new name. Please scan and email your documentation to or fax to 308-432-6076.
I authorize Chadron State College to update my permanent student record. I verify that the above information reported is complete and correct.