A Dual Enrollment Program for Nebraska High Schools with Chadron State College
- Take college courses while still enrolled in high school through a unique partnership between your high school and Chadron State College.
- Participating High Schools:
- Chadron High School
- Hemingford High School
- Scottsbluff High School
- Sidney High School
If your high school is not listed here, please consider our Early Entry Program.
- Pay a low, flat rate of $60 per credit hour or $180 per three-credit course. Only a one-time matriculation fee of $15 is required beyond this. ACE scholarships are available for low-income students who qualify.
- All credits are generally transferable to other colleges and universities because of Chadron State’s regional accreditation with the Higher Learning Commission and its membership in the Nebraska State College System.
How to Apply
- Visit with your high school counselor before you apply - they have been provided with detailed application instructions.
- Select the “I am currently attending High School” option
- Then select “Dual-Entry/Early Entry” option
How to Enroll
- To request enrollment, complete this form:
- Visit with your high school counselor about making payment.
- Once your application and enrollment form are received and processed, you will be enrolled as requested.
- You and your counselor will receive an email confirming your enrollment.
- Program high schools will be invoiced for students.
- Students and parents – please contact your student’s counselor for information on how to make payment directly to the high school.