Chadron State College
Chadron State College

Change of Location / Responsible Person

Inventory Equipment

Please use this sheet to report any equipment that is moved to a different location on a permanent basis. Equipment is anything marked with the tag stating "Property of State of Nebraska Chadron State College."  Please complete this form online, print a copy for your files and then submit.
Equipment moving from:

Equipment moving to:

Example of Inventory Tag: