Each team must have a captain or representative responsible for the coordination between players and the Intramural Sports program. Duties include:
- Confirm eligibility of all team members.
- Submit the required information for each member of his/her team on an official team roster by the scheduled due date listed on the roster.
- Attend, or send a representative to attend, the scheduled managers meeting prior to the start of the season.
- Pick up the team schedule from Campus Recreation and notify team members of all scheduled games: date, location, and time.
- Have team ready to play as scheduled.
- Be familiar with, and make sure team is familiar with and follows Intramural Policies as well as the rules of the sport.
- Notify Campus Recreation whenever his/her team must default a contest.
- Receive all correspondence from Campus Recreation concerning changes in rules, tournament structure, etc., ineligible players, team conduct at contests, etc.
- Inform Campus Recreation immediately of any change of address, telephone number or change in team captain.
A submitted roster does not insure inclusion in a league, as more teams may apply than can be accommodated. Teams are accepted in order of receipt of roster. Rosters must be turned in by the deadline posted on the roster. Late teams will be added to a waiting list.