CSC offers a one-credit, fully online Human Relations training course for students seeking a substitute teaching permit in Nebraska.*
The course is offered in a 4-week format starting in May, June and July, and an 8-week format starting August, October, January, and March. There is no textbook required for this course. Courses fill quickly, so you are encouraged to apply and enroll early.
*For information on the Nebraska requirements to obtain this permit, visit: https://www.education.ne.gov/tcert/
How to Apply
- Visit www.csc.edu/apply
- Create a CSC Application account with a personal email and password
- Keep this information as it will be needed anytime you need to apply to CSC
- Please apply as a “Non-degree seeking Undergraduate” student
- Please allow for 24-48 hours for your application to be processed
How to Enroll
Once your application is processed (please allow 24-48 hours), you will receive an email containing log-ins for MyCSC and your EagleMail. The email will also instruct you to do the following:
- Log into your MyCSC account (using your NUID and Password)
- Go to your To Dos (left-menu)
- Look for the “Enroll” form
- Click the link in the description and complete the form. We will use the information you provide to assist you with enrollment.
- Enrolling: Self-Enroll or Getting Enrolled by CSC Staff
- If you elect to Self-Enroll, you will receive self-enrollment instructions to your EagleMail within a week of completing the “Enroll” form
- If you elect to be enrolled by CSC Staff, you will be sent enrollment confirmation within a week of completing the “Enroll” form.
How to Order Transcripts
- Verify your final grade has been recorded under the "Academics" tab of your MyCSC account.
- Under the “Academics” tab of your MyCSC account, you can then order your transcript by clicking “Official Transcript Request” from the left-menu.
There is a $5 fee for each transcript sent electronically. If you request a mailed transcript, there will be additional processing charges. Once an official transcript has been processed, it cannot be canceled or refunded. For further details regarding transcript requests, visit csc.edu/registrar/transcripts.csc.
Questions? Contact the Market Development Office at email@example.com or 308-432-6496.