Chadron State College
Chadron State College

Housing Rates

2020-2021 Residence Hall Room Rates

All Residence Hall Rates are Per Semester

Double Room (2 person occupancy) $1,895.00
Eagle Ridge (1 person occupancy) $2,625.00 
Private Room (1 person occupancy) $2,725.00

While the all-inclusive cost of a residence hall space may seem daunting, please consider all that is included with on-campus living! Students can enjoy proximity to food service and classes, Wi-Fi/Ethernet ports, computer labs with printing, recreational spaces, cable in community areas, with no need to stress about utilities, maintenance, trash service, or snow removal! Payment plans are available through the CSC Business Office!

                                           Meal Plan Rates

 All Meal Plan Rates are Per Semester

150 Meal Block Plan + $200 eagle bucks (Approximately 10 meals per week) $1,450.00
200 Meal Block Plan + $200 eagle bucks (Approximately 13 meals per week) $1,835.00
280 Meal Block Plan + $200 eagle bucks (Approximately 18 meals per week) $2,150.00
    Available to off-campus student only
80 Meal Block Plan + $50 eagles bucks (Commuter) $775.00

Refund Information

After the start of the semester refunds will be calculated according to the following schedule:
  • Week 1 – 100% refund and the $150 Cancellation Penalty
  • Week 2 – No Room Refund

Meal plans may be increased at any time during a semester at a pro-rated rate. Meal plans may only be reduced or cancelled during the first two weeks of a semester. If eligible to cancel, the pro-rated value of remaining meals will be refunded. Remaining meals expire following the completion of an academic semester. Students who un-enroll from Chadron State College during the final four weeks of the semester are not eligible for refund.

Eagle Bucks are non-refundable. Unused Eagle Bucks may transfer from the fall to spring semester contingent upon the continuation of any meal plan. Eagle Bucks do not transfer from the spring to fall semester. Additional Eagle Bucks may be purchased by contacting the Business Office.