The Bachelor of Applied Science with a Major in Technical Occupations (BAS) was created to accommodate transfer students with Associate of Science (AS), Associate of Applied Science (AAS) and Associate of Occupational Studies (AOS) degrees from regionally accredited community or technical colleges. Now, students can complete a bachelor’s without significant, if any, loss of previously earned credit hours. Here are the key features of the program. For complete details contact the BAS academic advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-CHADRON.
- CSC will accept up to 66 semester credit hours of transfer courses toward completion of the BAS from all regionally accredited two year institutions.
- Plenty of online courses available to complete the degree online.
- Low cost-per-credit hour for online learners.
- Online courses offered in 4-week (summer), 8-week, and 16 week formats.
- Flexibility. You and your advisor work together to develop a plan of study for your upper division requirements.
- Customizable. Pre-approved upper division courses can be chosen from several disciplines.