Communication, Music, Art, & Theatre - Music
Office: Memorial Hall 128
M.M. Accompanying, Florida State University
M.M. Music Theory, Florida State University
B.M. Piano Performance, Stetson University
Responsibilities at CSC/Past Work Experience
- Accompany all students in the Music Program in lessons, rehearsals, competitions, juries, and recitals.
- Accompany all choral ensembles.
- Maintain music performance calendar.
- Produce posters and programs for each performance.
- Coordinate the yearly High Plains Band and Choir Festival.
- Music direct the fall musical for the Theatre Program.
Previously taught courses in: Music Theory, Music History, Music Appreciation, Music Fundamentals, Aural Skills, First-Year Inquiry.
Presenter at 2018 Nebraska Music Educators State Conference in Lincoln.
Member of the co-curricular outcome task force.
Provide music for graduate commencement.
Research/ Professional Interests
Pop Music Theory