The Conferencing Office offers many registration services. Let us help you with this aspect of your meeting or conference, this will free up your time to organize and fine-tune your event.
- Conferencing receipt of registration forms and fees
- Deposit registration fees into conferencing account earmarked for the event
- Participant list including name, address, phone and email
- Stick-on name tags
- Prepare name tags
- Payment of all expenses, with approval of the conference organizer, incurred by the conference including but not limited to: food service, rent, housing, equipment fees, supplies, and speakers’ fees
- After expenses are paid, Conferencing will prepare a financial statement
- Any funds in excess of expenses will be returned to the conference organizer or the account designated by the conference organizer
- Provide meal tickets for each registrant
- Prepare room assignments in residence halls and provide that cross-referenced list to the conference organizer
- Assign each registrant to seminars/workshops throughout the day, according to the choices made on the registration forms
The Coordinator of Conferencing determines the registration fees according to the services requested.
Items available for any conference, workshop, or meeting: CSC folders, CSC pens, small CSC notepads, table tents, hanging name tag badges, pin-on name tags, flip-chart pads and copies.