Chadron State College
Chadron State College

Making a Referral

If you have a referral, please contact:

The CARE Team

Or use our web form to Make a Referral


If it is an emergency, please contact:

Chadron Police Department/911 or Campus Security at (308) 432-6037. The CARE team recommends, if you feel safe doing so, expressing your concern directly to the student. You could also offer to walk the student to the CSC Health Services if appropriate.

For students who are concerned about the behaviors of their peers, there are several student-specific options:

  • Make a report to an RA in the Residence Hall
  • Call CSC Health Services at (308) 432-6232 for guidance
  • Notify faculty, advisors, coaches, or student affairs professionals