Chadron State College
Chadron State College
Email Us Chat Call Us Request Information

Chadron State College Transfer Articulation Guide (TES)

The Transfer Articulation Guide is a tool you can use to see how coursework from other colleges and universities typically transfers to Chadron State College. The list of courses in this guide is not comprehensive; we are continually updating with more courses and institutions.

Transfer Articulation Guide

  1. Find the institution where you took courses.
  2. Select the Search link next to the institution to view all equivalencies for that institution.
  3. View all equivalencies OR enter the Course/Subject Code for the transfer institution (select Transfer Course button) or the Course/Subject Code for the CSC course (select Home Course button) and click Search.
  4. Find your transfer course in the left-hand column. The right-hand column will tell you the CSC equivalent.
  5. Select the "View" button next to the course for additional notes about the transfer course.
  6. Courses can be added to a list by selecting the "My List Add" button or %% icon next to transfer course.
  7. You can view all courses added to your list by selecting the list icon in the top right corner. This list can be printed or emailed by clicking on the appropriate icon in the top right corner.

The information provided here is only a guide and should be considered unofficial. Final determination of transfer credit acceptance is ultimately made by an academic advisor in your area of study. Please read the CSC Transfer Policy Procedures for additional information about general transfer credit guidelines.

For information about the transfer of courses between the Nebraska State College System’s schools please visit

For information about the transfer of courses from institutions outside the United States please visit

For information about the transfer of Military Service credits please visit

If you are a current CSC student, please check your MyCSC Account to see how your transfer credit has been articulated.

**Current CSC students must obtain approval from the CSC Records Office prior to enrolling in a course from another institution that they plan to transfer back to CSC to meet a requirement.

These transfer guides are subject to change without prior notice at the discretion of the academic departments at Chadron State College. They may be updated at any time.