The Teaching & Learning Center provides a variety of services and professional-development opportunities for faculty, including:
- learning management system (Sakai) support
- mediated classroom support and development
- workshops, seminars, and institutes
- online courses, tutorials, and webinars
- web space and web log (blog) support
- instructional technology SWOT analysis
- instructional media production and post-production
- Quality Matters (QM) training and course reviews
- instructional design for dean-endorsed courses and programs
- individual consultations about course and program design
- new faculty orientation and new faculty support
- faculty fellowships (two per year)
- library book and equipment loans
- meeting and collaboration space.
To inquire about or to request a service, fill out a TLC consultation request, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the TLC at 308.432.7068.