All CSC residence hall rooms provide wired & wireless Ethernet connections to the Chadron State College campus network and Internet.
To register your computer you must provide the following:
1. Updated Operating System*
2. Updated Antivirus & Antispyware Software*
3. Your CSC Username and Password
4. Category 5 or 6 network cable (this is not a telephone cable) or a wireless card
*The registration process will stop if your software is not current and will provide URLs to software update sites. The registration process goes much quicker if your system is up to date prior to starting the process.
Registration is required at the beginning of the fall term or after 30 days of inactivity on the campus network.
1. Connect your computer to a residence hall room port with a CAT5 cable.
2. Open your browser (i.e. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari).
A CSC Network page will appear.
3. Read and accept the Responsible Network Use Policy.
4. Follow the prompts to auto-register on both the wired and wireless networks.
This completes the registration process.
West Court Apartments are provided cable modem access to the Internet. Contact the Department of Information Technology (308.432.6311) in Miller 115 to request a cable modem. CSC-provided wireless access is not available from West Court.