Information Technology Services
Lab Use Policy
- Abide by the CSC Acceptable Use Policy.
- College assignments are FIRST priority.
- Recreational use is LAST priority.
- Food or drinks are not allowed in any campus computer lab.
- Lab telephones are for use by the assistants to contact the Department of Information Technology. Lab users may use the phone for brief (1 minute) outgoing calls. Phone Numbers of the labs will not be publicized.
- Viewing of obscene or inappropriate sites (pornographic in nature) is not allowed except for the purpose of fulfilling CSC academic requirements. In this case, lab users are expected to use extreme discretion to prevent disruption of the academic atmosphere of the lab.
- Test bank printing is allowed only in specified academic department labs. The general access lab printers are not to be used for test bank printing.
- Software is not to be loaded to the hard drives of lab computers. This includes licensed software that has not been approved by the Director of Information Technology and public domain (free) software obtained from the Internet or any other source.
- Information Technology-issued usernames and passwords are required for use of the lab.