E-Mail Page | Print Page
Information Technology Services
Features of Office 365
- Email. We’ll continue to use Microsoft Outlook Web App or Microsoft Outlook to view and send email, but you will sign in at www.outlook.com/eagles.csc.edu.
- Hold onto important emails with 25GB storage
- Retrieve contacts from almost anywhere
- Customize inbox rules and other notifications
- File sharing. (Coming Soon) We’ll use SharePoint Online for sharing files and Office Web Apps for creating and reading documents.
- Share and manage important documents quickly, both on- and offline
- Invite external users to work on projects, documents, and other important data
- Share ideas using blogs and wikis
- Instant messaging and online meetings. (Coming Soon) While we previously used Messenger in Live@edu, we’ll use Lync Online for both instant messaging and online meetings.
- PC-to-PC calling
- Connect with audio and video to other Lync users
- Find and connect with friends and peers using PC, web, or mobile phone