E-Mail Page | Print Page
Senator Job Description
- Represent student body of said constituencies.
- Attend all meetings as called by the President
- Post Student Senate minutes, agenda, and suggestion box on Senate bulletin boards in your school.
- Be familiar with the Student Senate Constitution and By-laws.
- Provide written and oral school reports at full Senate meetings.
- Keep a good working relationship with other Senators.
- Be an active and enthusiastic member of Senate by:
- Be actively involved in at least one Presidential Committee.
- Be actively involved in the College Affairs, Student Affairs, or Internal Affairs Committee.
- Read the minutes and agenda and be prepared to discuss and vote on pertinent issues.
- Work in the Student Senate office at least one hour a week and any additional hours are voluntary, but strongly urged.
- Represent the interests of Chadron State College at all times with responsibility, respect, and pride!
- Speak to fellow students and bring forth concerns, ideas, and possible solutions to make Chadron State College the best possible educational institution.