Apply to CSC

START Office

Print Page


You will need this form to request that a class you have passed before and are asking that it be substituted for another degree requirement. If the class was not taken at CSC you will be required to get the syllabi from the class. You will work with your academic advisor to get this submitted for approval.

Copyright © Chadron State College. All Rights Reserved.
Member, Nebraska State College SystemEmployment OpportunitiesEqual Opportunity EmployerTitle IX Reporting/Resources
Accreditation InformationWebsite Feedback
1000 Main Street, Chadron, NE 69337 • 1-800-CHADRON