Chadron State College
Chadron State College

How to Find Your Academic Advisor

  1. Log into your MyCSC account
  2. Click on the “Student” link on the top left
  3. Click on “Student Dashboard”
  4. There is an Academics section and a link called “My Advisors.” Click there.
  5. That should give you the name of your faculty advisor and how to contact them.