Apply to CSC

START Office

Print Page

Adding, Dropping and Withdrawing from courses

You have the ability to add and/or drop courses using your MyCSC account within the deadlines published on the Academic Calendar.

You cannot withdraw yourself from a course using MyCSC. Requests to withdraw must be submitted to the START Office.

If you need assistance with adding, dropping and/or withdrawing your request must be submitted via email to or in-person at the START Office, Crites Hall 114. Requests to change your enrollment will not be processed over the phone.

Changes of Registration and Withdrawal Policy

You are responsible for making requests to add, drop or withdraw from courses by the stated deadlines on the Academic Calendar. Requests received after the deadline will not be honored.

Copyright © Chadron State College. All Rights Reserved.
Member, Nebraska State College SystemEmployment OpportunitiesEqual Opportunity EmployerTitle IX Reporting/Resources
Accreditation InformationWebsite Feedback
1000 Main Street, Chadron, NE 69337 • 1-800-CHADRON