Apply to CSC

START Office

Print Page

In School Deferment Request

In School Deferment Request - This form would be used to notify the U.S. Ed. Dept. that you are now enrolled at least half time and are requesting your existing Federal Direct Student Loan payments be deferment status.

If you have student loans that were from other lenders, you will need to contact them directly to see if they require a specific form to be completed.

Chadron State College does also report all students who are enrolled at least half time to the National Student Clearinghouse.

Copyright © Chadron State College. All Rights Reserved.
Member, Nebraska State College SystemEmployment OpportunitiesEqual Opportunity EmployerTitle IX Reporting/Resources
Accreditation InformationWebsite Feedback
1000 Main Street, Chadron, NE 69337 • 1-800-CHADRON