Apply to CSC

START Office

E-Mail Page | Print Page

Concurrent Enrollment

If you are taking courses at CSC and another institution, but receiving federal financial aid from Chadron State College, you will need to fill out a concurrent enrollment form.

Joint Enrollment

If you are taking classes with Wayne State College (WSC) or Peru State College (PSC) please be sure to complete the Joint Enrollment Form, in addition to the Concurrent Enrollment form.

Concurrent Enrollment & Federal Financial Aid

It is the student’s responsibility to inform the START Office when they are going to be concurrently enrolled. At that point in time, the student can check their MyCSC To-Do list and see a concurrent enrollment form listed to be completed. This will show the status as “Initiated”, meaning that you have been notified that you need to submit this to the START Office.

My CSC to do list

When the institution the student is concurrently enrolling in sends the START Office the form, the student will see in the MyCSC To-Do list that the document has been “Received”. This means that the START Office has received the form, and that it is still being processed.

My CSC to do list

When the Concurrent Enrollment form is no longer listed on the MyCSC account, the document has been received and processed, and will be removed off of the To-Do list because it is considered “Complete”. At this point in time, the student can be evaluated for federal financial aid.

Copyright © Chadron State College. All Rights Reserved.
Member, Nebraska State College SystemCSC is an equal opportunity employerAccreditation InformationWebsite Feedback
1000 Main Street, Chadron, NE 69337 • 1-800-CHADRON