Apply to CSC

START Office

Print Page

Advisor Assignment/Changes

The START Office is assigned to most students as the academic advisor prior to the student's first term of enrollment. Once the student has started taking courses with CSC, a faculty advisor is assigned based on the student's degree program before Advising Month in October and February.

If you have recently changed your major, a new advisor will be assigned to you by the Department Chair once your major change has been processed officially through the Records Office.

If you would like to request a specific advisor OR change your current advisor, please contact the START Office for assistance at

Copyright © Chadron State College. All Rights Reserved.
Member, Nebraska State College SystemEmployment OpportunitiesEqual Opportunity EmployerTitle IX Reporting/Resources
Accreditation InformationWebsite Feedback
1000 Main Street, Chadron, NE 69337 • 1-800-CHADRON