Registration Via the Web is Easy!
- Contact your advisor to determine the courses for which you should register.
- Note the call numbers of the courses for which you wish to register. The call number is located in the left column of the published schedule and listed with the course in the online Schedule of Courses.
- Using a Web browser such as Netscape or Internet Explorer, click on the MyCSC link in the upper–right corner of the CSC home page (www.csc.edu).
- Enter your NU ID and password, and click Sign In. If you do not know your NU ID and password, contact the Department of Information Technology at (308) 432-6311.
- Under Self Service, click on Enrollment: Add Classes.
- Enter call numbers to add to shopping cart.
If you would like to print a schedule, click Detailed Schedule at the bottom of the page.
It is the student's responsibility to ensure that all requirements for graduation are met. Please meet with your advisor to ensure you are fulfilling all current requirements for your program and/or for professional school.
Other features provided via MyCSC's Student Services:
Schedule of Courses, Course Descriptions, Transcript, Grades, Registration Status, Financial Aid Awards, Tracking Information, Links to External Resources, Billing Instructions, Account Summary, Payment Due Dates, Address Updates, NOK Updates, Marital Status Update