To get "Ready to Register," follow these steps:
If you plan to attend on-campus as a new freshman or transfer student, visit csc.edu/orientation for information about New Eagle Registration & Orientation.
- Review the following:
- Apply for Admission
- Complete your FAFSA for the appropriate aid year (if you plan to apply for federal aid).
- Please allow at least 4-6 weeks for financial aid processing.
- Check your MyCSC account and look at your To Do list.
- Submit documents (transcripts, test scores, etc.) as requested by Admissions.
- Watch for and complete the Ready to Register form.
- Once you have submitted the documents required and they are reviewed, the Ready to Register form is added to your list of To Do items.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for the Ready to Register to appear.
- Follow the link provided on your To Dos to complete the form. We will use the information you provide to assist you with enrollment.
- Check your EagleMail (at least once a week).
Need assistance logging into MyCSC or EagleMail? Contact the IT Help Desk.
Additional Questions? Contact the START Office for assistance at email@example.com.