To register for a Transfer Registration & Orientation event, you must be "Ready to Register".
To be "Ready to Register" we may need the following items. Please visit your MyCSC To Dos for what we specifically need from you.
- ACT/SAT Scores or Placement Information
- College Transcripts
- CSC requires OFFICIAL transcripts from all previously attended colleges/universities—including colleges you took dual-credit and/or early entry courses with—prior to registration.
- UNOFFICIAL Transcripts – If you are currently enrolled at an institution, we can use unofficial transcripts for the purposes of enrollment and awarding financial aid ONLY. Failure to submit official transcripts by the priority deadline, July 15, will result in your financial aid being delayed and/or placed on hold.
- OFFICIAL Transcripts – You will need to send OFFICIAL transcripts from each college you have attended, even if no credit was earned at the institution. These must be received no later than the start of the semester, but it is preferable to have them in by the priority deadline, July 15.
- If you are currently enrolled in courses, an “in-progress,” transcript can be accepted for the purposes of enrollment. However, an official, FINAL transcript is required prior the start of the Fall 2019 term.
Send college transcripts to:
- Electronic: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: CSC Admissions
1000 Main Street
Chadron, NE 69337
- The Ready to Register Form
- When you have submitted your ACT/SAT scores and transcripts (if required) and they have been processed by Admissions, you will see the “Ready to Register” form added to your MyCSC To Dos.
- Complete this form to request a Fall course schedule AND to register for Transfer Registration & Orientation