To register for a New Eagle Registration & Orientation event, you must be "Ready to Register". To be "Ready to Register" we may need the following items. Please visit your MyCSC To Dos for what we specifically need from you.
- ACT/SAT Scores or Placement Information
- College Transcripts
- CSC requires OFFICIAL transcripts from all previously attended colleges/universities—prior to registration.
- If you are currently enrolled in courses, an OFFICIAL “in-progress,” transcript can be accepted for the purposes of enrollment. However, an official, FINAL transcript is required prior the start of the Fall 2018 term.
- Visit our Enrollment & Transcript Requirements page for further details.
Send ACT/SAT and college transcripts to:
Mail: CSC Admissions
1000 Main Street
Chadron, NE 69337
- The Ready to Register Form
- When you have submitted your ACT/SAT scores and transcripts (if required) and they have been processed by Admissions, you will see the “Ready to Register” form added to your MyCSC To Dos.
- Complete this form to request a Fall course schedule AND to register for New Eagle Registration & Orientation