All new transfer student, you are expected to attend Transfer Registration & Orientation. Click the links below for event information.
A detailed schedule with session descriptions will be sent to your EagleMail a month prior to the event for which you are registered. A general event schedule is listed below.
General Event Schedule -- all times MT
9 a.m. | Check-In (light refreshments provided)
9:15 a.m. | Welcome and Introduction to Advising at CSC
10 a.m. | Academic Advising (Students Only)
11 a.m. | Understanding your Student Portals, Tools & Resources
11:30 a.m. | Making Cents out of Paying for College: Financial Aid & your CSC Bill
Noon | Lunch
1 - 4 p.m. | Individualized Sessions, Campus Tours and Student Services Open House
4 p.m. | Departure
- Friday, July 12
- Monday, July 15
- Friday, July 19
If you are absolutely unable to attend a Transfer Registration & Orientation session, you will be required to work with at START advisor over the summer to ensure you are prepared to begin at CSC in the fall. This will be arranged on an individual basis. You will still incur the $100 Orientation fee, even if you are not able to attend. This cannot be appealed.
- As a new CSC transfer enrolled in Fall courses at CSC, you are automatically assessed a $100 Orientation fee to your Fall bill--along with your other charges for tuition, fees, room and board.
- The Orientation fee covers the cost of Transfer Eagle Registration & Orientation for you and two guests, as well as your costs for Move-in and Welcome Week events in August.
- You register yourself and your guests within the Ready to Register form.
Additional Guest Fees
- Students are charged $50 for each additional guests registered over the age of twelve (12).
- You register additional guests within the Ready to Register form.
Your Fall Bill
- Charges for tuition, fees (to include the $100 Orientation fee and any additional guest fees), room and board are reflected on your Fall Bill which you will view in your MyCSC account mid-July.
- Information about financial aid and billing is provided during sessions at Transfer Registration & Orientation
- Both the Orientation fee and fees for additional guests are flat-rate fees. Fees cannot and will not be prorated if students, parents and/or guests choose not to attend any portion of the event