To register for a Freshman Registration & Orientation event, you must be "Ready to Register."
To be "Ready to Register" we need the following:
- ACT or SAT Scores
- CSC requires ACT and/or SAT scores for course placement purposes
- College Transcripts
- CSC requires OFFICIAL transcripts from all previously attended colleges/universities—including colleges you have taken dual-credit and/or early entry courses with—prior to registration.
- (High school transcripts with dual-credit courses listed will not be accepted).
- UNOFFICIAL Transcripts – If you are currently enrolled at an institution, we can use unofficial transcripts for the purposes of enrollment and awarding financial aid ONLY. Failure to submit official transcripts by the priority deadline, July 15, will result in your financial aid being delayed and/or placed on hold.
- OFFICIAL Transcripts – You will need to send OFFICIAL transcripts from each college you have attended, even if no credit was earned at the institution. These must be received no later than the start of the semester, but it is preferable to have them in by the priority deadline, July 15.
- If you are currently enrolled in courses, an “in-progress,” transcript can be accepted for the purposes of enrollment. However, an official, FINAL transcript is required prior the start of the Fall 2019 term.
Send ACT/SAT scores and college transcripts to:
- Electronic: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: CSC Admissions
1000 Main Street
Chadron, NE 69337
- Visit our Enrollment & Transcript Requirements page for further details.
- The Ready to Register Form
- When you have submitted your ACT/SAT scores and transcripts (if required) and they have been processed by Admissions, you will see the “Ready to Register” form added to your MyCSC To Dos.
- Complete this form to request a Fall course schedule AND to register for Freshman Registration & Orientation