To register for a New Eagle Registration & Orientation event, you must be "Ready to Register".
To be "Ready to Register" we need the following:
- ACT or SAT Scores
- CSC requires ACT and/or SAT scores for course placement purposes
- College Transcripts
- CSC requires OFFICIAL transcripts from all previously attended colleges/universities—this includes colleges you have taken dual-credit and/or early entry courses with—prior to registration.
- (High school transcripts with dual-credit courses listed will not be accepted).
- If you are currently enrolled in courses, an OFFICIAL “in-progress,” transcript can be accepted for the purposes of enrollment. However, an official, FINAL transcript is required prior the start of the Fall 2018 term.
Send ACT/SAT and college transcripts to:
- Electronic: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: CSC Admissions
1000 Main Street
Chadron, NE 69337
- Visit our Enrollment & Transcript Requirements page for further details.
- The Ready to Register Form
- When you have submitted your ACT/SAT scores and transcripts (if required) and they have been processed by Admissions, you will see the “Ready to Register” form added to your MyCSC To Dos.
- Complete this form to request a Fall course schedule AND to register for New Eagle Registration & Orientation