The goal of Health Services is to promote healthy lifestyles, not just to restore health. Chadron State College health services are provided at no cost to students and include the following services.
- Treatment of minor illnesses or injuries with referral to local medical resources when necessary.
- Over-the-counter medications are dispensed through Health Services for symptoms of common health complaints.
Fee based services include
- Preventative Health Screening and Counseling Services
- Pregnancy Testing
- Blood pressure screening
- Medical Equipment Loans
- Ice packs
- Other Services
- Health related presentations to campus groups or classes upon request.
- Instructor notification of absences related to hospitalization or extended illness exceeding three days, if requested by the student.
Health Services is located at the Garden Level of Crites Hall, Room #009.
Hours are as follows: Monday - Friday 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. during the fall and spring semesters when classes are in session.
Call the Chadron Community Hospital at 308-432-5586 and ask to speak to a nurse.
Emergency: Call 911 or 9-911 if calling from a college phone.