On-Campus Bachelor's Degree Seeking: First Time University Student
Note: all of the following information must be received by Office of International Education BEFORE a student will be considered for full admission.
Step 1: Fully complete and submit your online application.
CSC DOES NOT CHARGE AN APPLICATION FEE.
Step 2: Arrange to have your official transcripts sent to CSC.
Step 3: Arrange to have proof of English proficiency sent to CSC.
Step 4: Submit your Financial Declaration and Certification.
Step 5: Submit your Health and Immunization forms.
Tips for Submitting your Application
To ensure timely processing of your application, international applicants should:
- Use your full legal name on all documents.
- Make sure you use your full legal name, exactly as it appears on your passport.
- Make sure that your name is spelled correctly and consistently on your application and all the supporting documents.
- Be sure to write your full legal name on all of your application materials (application fee, test scores, Financial Declaration and Certification, bank letter, academic records, etc.).
- Submit all application materials as soon as possible.
- Do not list a Post Office Box as your permanent foreign address.
- In order for us to issue your I-20 form, the permanent home address listed on your application for admission must be a foreign street address.
- Be sure to use the correct Chadron State College mailing address.
- Send all materials to the Admissions Office, 1000 Main Street, Crites Hall, Chadron, NE 69337, USA.
- Provide us with an accurate email address.