International Students

Official Transcripts

Applicants who have graduated from an American high school and are applying as entering freshman need only to have the school send a sealed official copy of their transcript indicating the final cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0.

Applicants who have graduated from a high school outside the United States and are applying as entering freshman must provide a certified English translation of their official transcript confirming the applicant:


Foreign high school transcripts requiring independent evaluation do not need to be evaluated on a course-by-course basis - only for evidence of a diploma and acceptable final cumulative GPA. A minimum 2.0 GPA is required except as follows:

Chadron State College will accept transcript evaluations from most (but not all) organizations recognized by the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) or the Association of International Credential Evaluators. Inc. (AICE). Typically, these services will require transcripts to be sent from the foreign educational institution directly to them.  They also may require certified English translations of documents. A fee from the student is required for evaluating of credentials.  Fee payment and all contact regarding this process is the applicant's responsibility.

Chadron State College recommends the following two evaluation services.

World Education Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 5087, Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-6311
Phone: (212) 966-6311
Fax: (212) 739-6311

Foundation for International Services, Inc.
505 5th Avenue South, Suite 101
Edmonds, WA 98020-3585
Phone: (425) 248-2255
Fax: (425) 248-2262

Please instruct the evaluating organization to send completed credentials to:

Admissions Office
Chadron State College
1000 Main Street
Crites Hall
Chadron, NE 69337, USA