E-Mail Page | Print Page
To apply online for admission:
- Please go to www.csc.edu and click on the Apply to CSC icon.
- Choose “International Applicants Coming to the Chadron Campus” and click GO
- Please fill out the User Registration form. You will be required to create a Username and password at this time. Write your username and password down as you may need it later.
- All fields marked with an * are required.
- When you get to the Student Type, please choose Undergraduate International Main Campus or Graduate Main Campus.
- When you get to Entry Term, please select the term you want to start.
- Once you have completed the remaining boxes, click Submit.
You will receive a prompt to proceed to Step 2. Please click on that and proceed.
- Choose “International On-Campus Application”
- Once the application appears, you will see 9 tabs across the top of the application such as “Personal”, “Addresses”, “High Schools” and so forth. Each of these tabs is a section of the application where you will need to provide specific information for that topic. Throughout the application, anything with a red * is required information you must provide. Double-check the information you are inputting to make sure it is all correct.
- On the final tab “Submit Application” please sign your name and date. You can then select Submit.