Apply to CSC

Human Resources

Print Page

Part-Time Employee Forms (non-students)

This information applies only to PART-TIME EMPLOYEES (non-students); specifically:

  •   Adjunct Instructors
  •   Graduate Assistants

All forms are to be completed and returned to Human Resources (Sparks Hall, Room 122) 
prior to employment beginning.  Contact HR at or 308-432-6224 with questions.

(Original forms of identification are required. See page 4 of I-9 for acceptable documents. Provide one document from Column A or one from B and one from C. Please bring original IDs to Human Resources upon your arrival on campus.)

Adjuncts will also need to request official transcripts be sent to CSC Human Resources.

Copyright © Chadron State College. All Rights Reserved.
Member, Nebraska State College SystemEmployment OpportunitiesEqual Opportunity EmployerTitle IX Reporting/Resources
Accreditation InformationWebsite Feedback
1000 Main Street, Chadron, NE 69337 • 1-800-CHADRON