Department of Health,
Physical Education and Recreation
E-Mail Page | Print Page
- To use recreational facilities, the user must show either a validated Facility ID Card, CSC Student Card or CSC Faculty/Staff ID Card.
- Individuals are responsible for the safekeeping of their own Facility ID Card or CSC Student Card ($5.00 charge for new Facility ID Card).
- Neither Chadron State College nor the NPAC is responsible for lost or stolen personal items.
- All users will abide by instructions and directions of supervisor in recreational area of building. CSC officials reserve the right to exclude anyone for inappropriate behavior.
- The Facility Coordinator holds the prerogative to close or shorten building hours when deemed necessary or due to safety precautions.
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied and supervised, at all times, by a fee-paying adult (18 years and older).
- All NPAC and Chadron State College items lost or damaged will be charged to the user at a replacement rate.
- No food, drinks or tobacco (in any form) are allowed in the recreation areas of the NPAC.
- Only non-marking shoes are allowed on the courts. Violators may be subject to loss of court privileges.
- The priority for the NPAC facility users is as follows:
- CSC Academic classes
- CSC Varsity athletics
- CSC Intramurals