Department of Health,
Physical Education and Recreation
- Know your personal strengths and capabilities.
- Do not over lift and injure yourself.
- Do not drop or bang weights on floor or plates of weight machines.
- Do not waste time in areas when others are waiting.
- Please use other lifters as spotters.
- Do not lean free weight plates against walls, benches or other weight machines.
- Absolutely no smoking, chewing - spitting, eating or beverages allowed in weight room.
- Stools and benches will remain at their designated stations.
- No chalk allowed in weight room.
Other rules and regulations as posted will be followed or otherwise directed by weight room supervisor.