Department of Health,
Physical Education and Recreation
Armstrong Swimming Pool
- Parents must supervise children under the age of 16.
- No one is permitted to use the pool without the presence of the lifeguard.
- Complete showers must be taken before entering the pool area.
- Users must wear swimming suits (no cut-offs, T-shirts, etc. allowed).
- Running or other inappropriate behavior will not be permitted in pool area.
- A parent must accompany, and be in the immediate area of, children using floatation devices.
- No toys allowed.
Reservations for Birthday parties will be coming soon!!! For more info please call 308-432-6342
Armstrong Pool will be closed for All home athletic contests!
Other rules and regulations as posted will be followed or otherwise directed by lifeguard.