Department of Health,
Physical Education and Recreation
- Request for court reservations must be made the day the court is desired. Court reservations may be made at the CSC Activity Center Service Area (phone 432-6342) during regular building hours.
- All reservations are for one hour only (one reservation per day).
- Courts must be claimed within ten minutes past the reservation time or the courts will be forfeited.
- While playing Racquetball, eye protectors are highly-recommended. They may be checked out at the Service Area with a current CSC or Facility ID card.
- Racquets may be rented for a $1.00 fee and Racquet balls may be rented for a $1.00 deposit.
Other rules and regulations as posted will be followed.
All participants must turn in ID cards at the front desk.