Chadron State College
Chadron State College


I Want To Receive A Bachelor of Arts With A Comprehensive Major In Interdisciplinary Studies. How Do I Do That?

If you are new to Chadron State College then you will need to apply for admission.

Apply Now

If you are a current student and wish to change your major to Interdisciplinary Studies, please complete the Change of Major form below: