- Correspondence courses may not be audited.
- Final grades will be recorded on the student’s transcript in the Registrar's Office. Students may access final grades through their MyCSC account.
- Withdrawals from courses must be submitted in writing (e-mail is acceptable) to the Correspondence Office.
- If you are a CSC degree-seeking student and nearing graduation, be aware that all correspondence coursework must be completed and graded at least 30 days prior to commencement.
- Payment for semester-based correspondence courses (section 81) is due within the established payment period guidelines for all other courses. Course drop/refund policies are the same as all other courses.
- Courses begin and end at the same time as other CSC spring and fall semester courses. Semester-long correspondence classes are not available during the summer term.
- Semester-based courses are eligible for financial aid.
- Withdrawals/Refunds from semester-based courses.
- Semester-based correspondence courses are subject to the same policies and time restrictions as other semester-based CSC courses.
- Grades are filed upon completion of the course or at the end of the semester of enrollment, whichever occurs first.
- Other policies may apply.