As of May 7, 2013, Chadron State College will suspend the Correspondence Study Program indefinitely to focus on several initiatives intended to provide high quality learning experiences that serve students more effectively. Some courses and all year-long sections will be closed immediately; however, students currently enrolled in correspondence courses will be allowed to finish as scheduled.
Effective May 7, 2013
- All year-long correspondence courses are closed to new enrollments. Students enrolled in yearlong correspondence courses prior to May 7, 2013 will be allowed to complete within one year of their registration date.
- With the exception of HPER 100 and HPER 103, no semester-based correspondence courses will be offered after the fall 2013 semester. The last date to register for fall 2013 semester correspondence courses is August 23, 2013.
- Semester-based HPER 100 and HPER 103 will remain open for new enrollments under the following conditions.
- These courses will be available only to students who were admitted under the 2011-2013 or previous CSC General Catalogs.
- Any exception requires approval from an Academic Dean.
For questions or enrollment, contact 308-432-6299.