Director - Student Support Services
Office: Library Learning Commons 112
Bachelor of Science in Education - Chadron State College - May 1997
Master of Science in Education - Chadron State College - May 2002
Responsibilities at CSC /Past Work Experience
Director of Project Strive/TRiO 2012- present
Oversee the federal grant for student support services.
- Implement and manage the budget.
- Work with students to build schedules towards graduation.
- Supervise four to five staff members.
- Coordinate with staff activities and events for students.
- Attend meetings and functions on campus.
- Taught Health and Wellness classes and College Life as needed.
Athletic Director - Red Cloud Indian School 2000-2012
- Scheduled athletic events for the high school sports program.
- Contracted officials for all home athletic events.
- Managed and maintained the athletic budget.
- Distributed perfecting schedules to staff for home athletic events.
- Prepared the bus-driving schedule for away athletic events.
- Communicated with athletic directors from other schools.
- Organized fundraisers for up to nine different sports.
- Supervised nine to eleven coaches for different sporting events.
- Coordinated a variety of fundraisers for sports program.
- Member of the MOKANNE scholarship committee
- Region 8 Athletic Director of the Year, 2007
- 28 Academic All Staters
- 41 Academic Achievement Team Awards
- 30 Conference Championships
- 13 State Appearances
- At large representative for the South Dakota Interscholastic Athletic Administration
- Scholarship Committee for the South Dakota Interscholastic Athletic Administration
- Member of the National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association
- Member of the National High School Coaches Association
- Member of the South Dakota Interscholastic Athletic Administration Association
- Member of the Student Affairs Committee
- Member of the Diversity Committee
- Member of the Homecoming Committee
- Member of the Parking Appeals Committee
- Member of Web Committee
- Member of the Advisory Committee
- Member of the FYE Committee
Research/ Professional Interests
- Continued development in FYE classes
- Continued development and research in TRiO
- Writing poetry
- Yard working/gardening
- Spending time with friends and family