Office: Crites Hall 353
MBA- Chadron State College
BA- English-Journalism minor Humanities- Chadron State College
Financial Industry Regulatory Authority- Dispute Resolution Arbitration
Nebraska Mediation Association- Basic Mediation
Certificate- Grant Proposal Writing- Fort Hays State
Responsibilities at CSC
- Support all aspects of the college reporting environment, dashboard & Web FOCUS programming & operations functions.
- Develop & maintain an understanding of reporting technical procedures.
- Assist with daily reporting operations, including coding & running ad hoc reports, starting & stopping processes, restoring files, & updating documentation.
- Provide application support to users, answer questions, & provide training.
- Develop & maintain a positive working relationship with end users of the applications.
- Assist with the support of campus departments, committees, and work teams projects and tasks relating to report development
- Recommend changes to enhance campus reporting processes to improve customer service & process efficiency.
- Assist with the support of reporting functions for external agencies
Previous: Financial Aid Counselor, START Advisor and adjunct professor in finance.
Professional Staff Association vice-president
EducationQuest Reaching Your Potential scholarship reviewer
Student Conduct Committee member
PSA service projects: Caring/Sharing Christmas, Thanksgiving break non-perishable food drive
Reading research articles on higher education specific to student services
Hobbies/ Personal Interests
Local community service projects