Chadron State College Dining Services is committed to helping protect our environment. Here is a list of CSC Dining Services initiatives:
- Cardboard and paper is recycled
- Used fryer oil is recycled into animal feed.
- Bottle Box disposable ware used for to-go food items.
- Napkins are made from 100% recycled paper and processed chlorine free.
- The Dining Room and Eagle Grille Food Court are trayless.
- Procedures are in place to conserve water and electricity whenever possible.
- We offer reusable to-go containers for faculty and staff.
- We use reusable lunch bags in our sack lunch program.
Our Grow Sustainability Program