Chadron State College
Chadron State College

Students and Teachers 

Easy Transfer

If you have taken undergraduate courses before, started your bachelor's degree but never finished and/or completed an Associate's degree, CSC makes the course transfer process simple.

CSC has articulation agreements with many local community colleges. If you have completed your A.A. or A.S. with these institutions the general studies requirements at CSC may be waived - saving you time and money!

To see a course by course transfer guide by school, click the link below
CSC Transfer Articulation Listing and Guide

For an individualized credit evaluation, follow these steps:

  1. Apply for admission - it is FREE!
  2. Send copies of your transcripts to
    1. Review our transcript policy in advance.
  3. Contact the START Office to request a credit evaluation
    1. or 308-432-6060
    2. Make sure to mention you have sent your transcripts and your program of interest.